HSBC Bangladesh, in collaboration with Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA), Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA), The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Bangladesh and Embassy of Bangladesh in Seoul, South Korea, recently hosted a webinar titled ‘Bangladesh-Korea Business Corridor: Stakeholders Dialogue & Way Forward’ to provide the latest insights on how Bangladesh provides growth opportunities for Korean investors.
- Mr. Salman Fazlur Rahman MP, Advisor to the Honorable Prime Minister, Private Industry and Investment
- H.E. Mr Lee Jang-keun, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Bangladesh
- H.E. Ms Abida Islam, Ambassador of Bangladesh to Korea
- Mr. Md. Sirazul Islam, Executive Chairman, Bangladesh Investment, Development Authority
- Mr Paban Chowdhury, Executive Chairman, Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority
- Mr. Matthew K Lobner, Group General Manager, Head of International & Head of Strategy and Planning, HSBC Asia Pacific
- Mr. Eun Young JUNG, CEO, HSBC Korea
We hope and believe that Korea's technological superiority, vast industrial and infrastructural experiences, along with our sincere efforts, will create a winning combination that will prove to be beneficial for both countries. We hope and expect that world recognised iconic Korean companies will come forward to take the advantage of competitive and congenial investment climate of Bangladesh.
We are thrilled to strengthen business ties between Korea and Bangladesh. Our international connectivity provides businesses access to a network covering more than 90 per cent of global GDP, trade and capital flows. We are proud to utilise this network to facilitate trade and investment into one of South-Asia’s most dynamic economies, and to support its continued development.